Pay: $30,000 to $100,000/year
Job Status: Full Time
If you're serious about your career, then rest assured that you've come to the right place. At Desert Toyota of Tucson, a member of THE BERGE GROUP of family-owned dealerships, you'll find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally. Since 1972 Desert Toyota has enjoyed unparalleled growth in the Tucson marketplace. We've retained a broad base of loyal customers by ensuring that each experience with our Sales and Service Departments exceeds our customer's expectations.
In this day and age, we understand that for the majority of our customers the process of shopping for a new or pre-owned vehicle begins with the Internet. This is why we need Internet Sales Managers with automotive experience to help expand our presence online. We are seeking computer-savvy automotive salespeople who can engage our Internet clients, both online and in person, to turn leads into sales. Responding to customer inquiries in a timely manner is essential. Attention to detail, prioritizing tasks, and overall good time management skills are a must. Previous automotive sales experience is required. Additionally, you must have excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, a professional demeanor, and self-motivation.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
* Responds to Internet customer inquiries in a timely and organized manner.
* Communicates effectively with Internet customers and prospects according to
their preferred method of communication, whether by phone, by e-mail, or in person.
* Has a thorough knowledge of all dealership products and services.
* Assists customers in the selection of vehicles that will satisfy their transportation needs.
* Directs customers to product information resources, including those available on the Internet.
* Manages the sales process from first inquiry to final delivery in a professional and competent manner.
* Maintains an ongoing customer database to capture repeat and referral business.
* Establishes personal sales goals that are consistent with dealership standards of productivity, and devises a strategy to meet those goals.
*Maintains an awareness of new and pre-owned inventory; familiar with all products, features and benefits.
* Maintains a professional appearance at all times.
When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits.
Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
* All applicants must possess a valid driver's license and be able to pass pre-employment testing to include a background check, MVR, and a drug test. *
For immediate consideration, forward your resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NO phone calls, please.
* Location: DESERT TOYOTA of TUCSON
* Compensation: Large compensation package for the right individuals
* Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
* Please, no phone calls about this job!
* Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.